Objectives: Upon completion of this conference the resident/student should be able to:
- Describe the approach to the diagnosis of the patient with transient visual loss
- List the five key questions to ask in the work up of TVL
- List the differential diagnosis for monocular TVL
- Describe the workup, prognosis and treatment for embolic causes of TVL
- List the differential diagnosis for binocular TVL
Assignment: Please read Ch 5 - The Patient With Transient Visual Loss in the BCSC Neuro-ophthalmology book.