Dr Gregory Bump will present a special presentation titled “ACGME CLER Visits and Patient Safety Culture in the Ophthalmology Residency Program" at UPMC Eye Center Grand Rounds on February 7 at 7 am in BST 120. Dr Bump is Associate Professor of Internal Medicine at University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. Dr. Bump teaches on a wide variety of topics including medical decision making, quality improvement and patient safety.
1. Brief Overview of ACGME and GME
2. Description of CLER visits
3. Discussion of Patient Safety Culture
4. Discussion of Ophthalmology Residency Program Patient Safety Culture Results
5. Action plans to improve patient safety culture